Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Weight Has Pretty Much Stabilized

Hello I know I haven't posted anything on this blog in forever. I have been in the lower 180's and holding. If I am to lose anymore weight I think it will be up to me and my sheer will power. Quite frankly I have no desire to diet. Maybe my desire will change later. I am grateful for the weight loss I have gotten, and do feel much better. I do have high blood pressure again. It does run in my family. It is not as bad as it used to be. It is controlled with meds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear everything is going good, Keep up the good work. You look great.

Karen


Do you have another blog?

Jillian said...

High blood pressure runs in our family?! Yuck! I should get that checked out.